Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Blog


Welcome to my class blog.  It's a great way for me to communicated with you about what's going on with 2nd graders in room 211.  I will make announcements about class and school events.  I will share summaries and photos of lessons and learning activities.   I will also suggest ways you can support your child's learning at home.  It's an easy way to stay connected to your child's class.

Go ahead, bookmark this blog on your computer and check for posts often. Better yet, stay connected by choosing to 'follow by email'. You can find this subscription link on the top of the blog page.  Just enter your email in the box. Then you’ll be set. You will get an email alert every time I post a new message.  It's an easy way to stay 'in the loop'.  So, what are you waiting for?  Sign up today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment